At The Stylish Stork, our goal is to make your pregnancy, birth and postpartum transition the most magnificent experience possible.
Birth Doula Support
Our birth doula package is $1200 and includes:
- A complementary face-to-face interview
- Three prenatal visits where we will talk about your goals, and desires and help you create a plan
- Meet and greet with your provider
- Assistance in creating birth plan to provide to your OB/Midwife
- Access to The Stylish Stork’s lending library of books and other valuable resources
- Hands on prenatal education of comfort measures and positions for labor
- Continuous phone, email and text support during pregnancy
- 24/7 on-call availability starting at 38 weeks
- Continuous phone support throughout early labor
- Once active labor has started, I will arrive to the expecting family within 2 hours and will stay until after the birth and everyone is settled in and comfortable
- Techniques for natural progression, relaxation and comfort as needed
- Personalized labor & delivery kit
- Immediate postpartum support
- Breastfeeding support at birthing location after visit from lactation specialist
- One in-home post birth visit within 7 days of your birth to discuss your experience and assistance with breastfeeding, newborn care or referrals
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due with your signed contract and the remainder of the fee is due before week 32, unless other arrangements are made. Your deposit and your signed contract guarantees a spot on The Stylish Stork’s birth calendar.
Postpartum Doula Support
A postpartum doula assists the family in the days and weeks after their new baby’s arrival. We bring lots of love, educational and emotional support, and help ease the transition into parenthood.
Postpartum services include:
- Personalized postpartum plan
- Help ease family’s transition to life with a new baby
- Assist with newborn care – swaddling, calming, bathing and feeding
- Breast and bottle feeding support
- Babywearing and diapering education
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Nursery care management – restock, organizational tips, baby’s laundry
- Care of baby; so you can nap, shower and eat a warm meal
- Nurturing you so that you can focus on bonding with your baby and rest
- Emotional support of birth and parenthood experience
- Sibling integration, attention and playtime (if needed)
- Pet care – walking, feeding & socializing (if needed)
- Assistance in empowering the family unit
- Help establish new routine for moms that are returning to work after maternity leave
- Answer your parenting questions and provide local resources
Our postpartum doula rates:
Daytime support: $35.00 per hour, with a minimum of 4 hours per visit.
Overnight and Weekend support: $45.00 per hour, with a minimum of 8 hours per visit.
The Stylish Stork’s postpartum doula services are billed on an hourly basis with a four-hour minimum for day shifts and an eight-hour minimum for overnight shifts. Scheduling is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Advanced scheduling is highly recommended. Payments for postpartum support must be paid in full before start of services.